In this section you will find all your saved forms and the form analytics related to them.
From this panel you can manage all your forms.
- Click on the Create new Form button
- This will open a popup from where you can choose a number of options explained below.
Create a blank form
- Click on Blank
- Give your form a name
- Click Create
- Your form will be created and you will be directed to the form builder.
Import a Form
- Click on Import
- Browse to an exported NEX-Forms form (.txt format)and click Open.
- Your form will be imported and you will be directed to the form builder.
Create a form from a template
- Click on any of the available templates.
- Your template will be created and you will be directed to the form builder.
From this panel you can see how your forms are performing - how many views, interactions and submissions each (or all) forms are getting. You can filter the analytics to specific time frames and see analytics for each form individualy.
Views are the recorded when a user sees the form on his/her screen. This means that 1 view is recorded the moment the form comes into the user's viewport. A view stays a view until the user interacts with the form.
Interactions are the recorded when a user interacts with the form in any way. For Example, clicking a dropdown, check or radio button, filling in a text field or moving a slider, etc. This tells you that a user started to fill the form but it will remain an interaction until the form is completed and submitted.
Submissions are recorded when a user completes the form and submits it. This counts as a conversion from the moment the user viewed the form.