where to buy viagra in udon thani buy viagra professional online womenra viagra fГјr die frau
difference between tramadol and lortab tramadol 50mg 800 mg tramadol daily
a soma dos lados do triangulo order soma free shipping code soma
soma online McKinney buy soma online without prescription soma bringer translation patch download
bmw ambient air temperature sensor circuit order ambien ambien molecule
manipuri actress soma laishram cheap soma what game is soma and alisa from
detox from alcohol with valium valium pill how can i get valium from my doctor
viagra peremirie youtube viagra online without prescription can you take viagra while on high blood pressure medication
effets secondaire du valium buy valium online how to get valium in thailand
xanax pharmacy price buy xanax drug test for xanax and klonopin
Custom Admin Views
Custom admin view allows you can setup your own personal view of your admin panel.
Preset view have been created for you to easily switch views for the devices you are working on.
Default Preset View
This is the default view as per a new installation.
Desktop Preset View
This is the desktop view and gives you larger panels that will fit larger screens.
Laptop Preset View
This is the Laptop view and gives you gives you a accessable layout that is suitable for laptops and smaller screen sizes.
Creating Custom Views
You can create your very own custom views and save, edit or delete them.
- Open the view menu and click on "Create Custom Layout"
- This will enable you to drag and resize panels.
- You can drag and resize panels to fit your personal need. Here is an example of a custom layout, whene the fields are only icons, the fields settings are at the bottom, etc:
- Now you can save this layout and it will be available for you to choos on any device or different computer. (save is found at the bottom right corner on the task bar):
Selecting Custom Views
- Open the view menu and you will find your custom layouts listed under the Custom Layouts heading:
- Click on the layout and it will be loaded and saved to your current device and browser. So whenever you open the admin panel on this device it will have this view. It is also saved per browser so you can have different views for each browser on a single device.
- You can edit a custom view by clicking on the edit icon next to the custom view's name:
- You can delete a custom view by clicking on the edit icon next to the custom view's name: