what does ambien show up in a drug test buy ambien online can you take ambien with fentanyl patch
can you take tramadol and meloxicam together tramadol 50mg is tramadol good for fibromyalgia
interaccion ibuprofeno y tramadol order tramadol online cod buy ultram Greensboro
crazy stories ambien buy ambien online zolpidem buy Yonkers
reasons ambien won&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;#39;t work buy ambien online no prescription alcohol ambien mixed
buy valium Arvada buy valium cual es el nombre generico de valium
can you take tramadol and adderall tramadol 50mg how many tramadols equal a vicodin
can tramadol cause bad breath buy tramadol ultram Tennessee
can you take valium and alprazolam together buy valium online cuanto dura el efecto del valium
difference between tramadol and morphine tramadol overnight shipping tramadol pharmacy forum
Custom Admin Views
Custom admin view allows you can setup your own personal view of your admin panel.
Preset view have been created for you to easily switch views for the devices you are working on.
Default Preset View
This is the default view as per a new installation.
Desktop Preset View
This is the desktop view and gives you larger panels that will fit larger screens.
Laptop Preset View
This is the Laptop view and gives you gives you a accessable layout that is suitable for laptops and smaller screen sizes.
Creating Custom Views
You can create your very own custom views and save, edit or delete them.
- Open the view menu and click on "Create Custom Layout"
- This will enable you to drag and resize panels.
- You can drag and resize panels to fit your personal need. Here is an example of a custom layout, whene the fields are only icons, the fields settings are at the bottom, etc:
- Now you can save this layout and it will be available for you to choos on any device or different computer. (save is found at the bottom right corner on the task bar):
Selecting Custom Views
- Open the view menu and you will find your custom layouts listed under the Custom Layouts heading:
- Click on the layout and it will be loaded and saved to your current device and browser. So whenever you open the admin panel on this device it will have this view. It is also saved per browser so you can have different views for each browser on a single device.
- You can edit a custom view by clicking on the edit icon next to the custom view's name:
- You can delete a custom view by clicking on the edit icon next to the custom view's name: